Blister Balm® External Analgesic OintmentRegular price $18.99 Save $-18.99
- For relief of pain and itching associated with cold sore and fever blister outbreaks
- Intense and immediate relief of cold sore and fever blister symptoms
External Analgesic Ointment is naturally medicated by a unique formula made with key ingredients from the Desert Botanical-Jojoba providing safe, effective and fast acting relief. 90% of respondents prefer Blister Balm® over leading brands of cold sore remedies.
Use for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with fever blister and cold sore.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Do not share this product with others. The HSV-1 virus is highly contagious.
- Do no use this product if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Active ingredient: Menthol (1%)
Inactive ingredients: Clove (syzygium aromaticum) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, isopropyl jojobate, jojoba alcohols, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) esters, lemon balm (melissa officinalis) oil, peppermint (menthepiperita) oil, rose geranium (pelargonium graveolens) oil, castor (ricinus communis) stearate
WARNINGS: For External Use Only
Stop Use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children and in case of allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. (1-800-222-1222)
Other information: Store at room temperature 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C). Net Weight .09oz / 2.6g