Ark Naturals Joint Rescue for Cats & Dogs Chewable, 90 CountRegular price $37.99 Save $-37.99
For those dogs that need some extra love in their joints, there is Joint "Rescue"® Super Strength chewables. With a long list of beneficial ingredients, including higher doses of Glucosamine and Chondroitin, these chewables help provide quicker relief when your pup is in pain. You can thank the vitamins and amino acids for that, but don’t be fooled; this is not just another chewable that your dog won’t take. Chicken flavor turns this chewable into a tasty treat! Give these to your four-legged-friends daily to keep their joints moving freely and tails wagging, too.
For dogs and cats 12 weeks and older. Double the recommended amount for the first 4 weeks, then reduce to the maintenance recommendations.
- ½ chewable daily for dogs up to 25 lbs.
- 1 chewable daily for dogs 25 – 50 lbs.
- 1 ½ chewables daily for dogs 50 – 75 lbs.
- 2 chewables daily for dogs 75 – 100 lbs.
- 3 chewables daily for dogs over 100 lbs.
Active Ingredients per chewable:
- Glucosamine sulfate (shellfish source) (500 mg)
- Boswellia serrata extract (65% boswellic acids) (200 mg)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (200 mg)
- Vitamin E (dl-tocopherol acetate) (100 mg) (50 IU)
- Curcumin (turmeric) (proprietary standardized extract) (50 mg)
- Chondroitin sulfate (chicken source) (50 mg)
- Methionine (50 mg)
- Bromelain extract (2400 GDU per gram) (40 mg)
- Yucca extract (14% saponins) (25 mg)
- Calcium (carbonate) (20 mg)
- Zinc (monomethionine) (15 mg)
- Magnesium (oxide) (10 mg)
- Manganese (sulfate) (10 mg)
- Pyridoxine (B6) (pyridoxine HCL) (10 mg)
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (d-calcium pantothenate) (5 mg)
- Copper (oxide) (1 mg)
- Selenium (chelate) (10 mcg)
- Vitamin A (ascorbyl palmitate/vitamin A palmitate) (3000 IU)
Inactive Ingredients: dried chicken liver powder, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
Caution: Consult with a veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications, diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia, history of urinary tract stones, or allergies to shellfish. Be sure to follow package directions, and use the correct quantity for your animal. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only and should not be used as a replacement for your pet’s daily nutritional needs.
Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.