- Whole-grain dehydrated dog food made with ranch-raised beef and is the original recipe cooked up from The Honest Kitchen.
- AAFCO complete recipe that is low calorie and low fat for adult and senior dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- Made with minimally processed, dehydrated, whole-food ingredients in the USA, with no ingredients from China.
- No by-products, preservatives, or GMO ingredients,
- Easy to prepare, simply mix food with warm water, stir well, wait 3 minutes and then serve with love!
Dehydrated Beef, Organic Oats, Organic Barley, Organic Flaxseed, Dehydrated Potatoes, Dehydrated Carrots, Dehydrated Eggs, Dried Apples, Dried Parsley, Dried Cranberries, Dehydrated Spinach, Minerals [Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite], Taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), D- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement].
Caloric Content: 4,496 kcal/kg, 441 kcal/cup.
We suggest dividing the daily amount into two servings. Your individual dog’s needs will vary with age and activity. For larger dogs adjust accordingly. Refrigerate or discard any leftovers.
How to Make: Mix food with warm water, stir well and wait 3 minutes, then serve with love!
How to use: Serve alone as a complete and balanced meal OR Use as a topper: 1/2 The Honest Kitchen serving amount + 1/2 current food serving amount.
Tips: You can add slightly more or less water to your pet’s liking. Prepared food may be refrigerated for 2-3 days. Store this box in a cool, dry place.
Instructions for Cups: Tear back seal and add warm water to fill line located inside the cup, stir and wait 3 minutes for the food to hydrate, pour into your pet’s bowl, and serve with love!