Turkeyturkey liverturkey brothcranberriesspinachcarrotsnatural flavorsweet potatoesguar gumalfalfa mealground flaxseedsaltpotassium chloridecholine chloridetaurinedl-methioninecassia gumxanthan gumsalmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols)iron proteinatezinc proteinatemagnesium sulfatevitamin e supplementthiamine mononitratecopper proteinatemanganese proteinatesodium seleniteniacin supplementd-calcium pantothenatepyridoxine hydrochlorideriboflavin supplementvitamin a supplementbiotinpotassium iodidevitamin d3 supplementvitamin b12 supplementfolic acidrosemary extract.
- Crude protein (min) 10.0%
- Crude fat (min) 5.0%
- Crude fiber (max) 0.75%
- Moisture (max) 78.0%
- Taurine (min) 0.10%
Purrky turkey recipe for cats is formulated to meet the aafco cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages. Calorie content (me calculated) 1232 kcal/kg; 105 kcal/can
- Feed your adult cat 2 cans per 6-8 lbs. Of body weight per day
- Kittens may require up to two times the adult amount.
- Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat.
- Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portions.
- Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water.
- Our cat cans are is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the aafco cat food nutrient profiles for growth and maintenance.